Studying can get boring, and the way I tend to spice up the dreadful, long hours is by listening to music! Interestingly, my choice of music varies depending on the time of day, where I am, what I’m doing and that sort of thing.
In order to help you get through your studying process, I’ve compiled a few playlists (linked below):
As I am only studying maths this year, I find it alright to listen to music with lyrics or without them. However, I know this doesn’t apply to everyone, so I’ve divided my list into two; music with and without lyrics:
Without Lyrics: Some of these pieces are short, so I just add them to a pre-existing playlist – so feel free to add them to yours after listening to them.
- Anything by Olafur Arnalds is great for studying – his music is breathtaking and is very soulful!
- Vevo Playlist – P.S. His pieces are featured in Broadchurch (one of my favourite TV Shows of all time)
- The Narnia Soundtrack – simply put, its amazing! There is a mix of both loud and soft tones – perfect to balance out studying. Click here for the link to the playlist
- Piano Novel (this is the link to the youtube channel – however there is a Spotify playlist as well!)
- Nuvole Bianche – amazing piece!
- Moonlight Sonata – Extended version – Is any study playlist complete without it?
- Pirates of the Caribbean – One Day by Hans Zimmer (this is short, so add to a playlist that you already have)
With Lyrics: Depending on what type of Genre I prefer at that moment:
- Calming, relaxing music (not too lyrical)
- Rock/ fast paced:
- Pop songs – there’s way more than this, these are just a few, I might even keep updating this as I go 🙂
Feel Free to leave a comment with your favourite tunes!